Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

For a flash game, this is great stuff.

I love how you actually have real photos instead of drawn animation. I don't see that often in games like this. Good job.

gavD responds:

Thankyou!

The photos was only really because I can't draw... Only now do I realise how much work it is cutting out sprites and organising actors!

Walking Beauty Walking Beauty

This game BLOWS me away.

This is too funny. I don't know how you can think of weird stuff like this... You are awesome, man. Keep it up.

Speedmaster Speedmaster

This is fantastic work.

I love the incentives for doing well in the game, haha. Clever.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

I am suppish too.

I love this game. I'd never thought a stick person can be so cool, thanks for proving me wrong. Greatest. Game. Ever... On. Newgrounds.

Dress Missy Dress Missy

Yay!

Thank you, Eric. Awesome animation. Gotta love Brad and Fakeem's animation in the background... Score!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

...

They are ganging on me, so it's making me play cheap... That's not enjoyable, playing cheap, I mean.

Create-A-Shoe Create-A-Shoe

Sort of good, actually

I was so really to blam this when I see the name of this game. But what happened? It's actually good. Great job, make more of this kind of stuff.

Flash Dragon Flash Dragon

Kind of boring......

This game would be sooooo much better if the enemies die faster! Great game though.

Jigging Jesus Jigging Jesus

Ha.

Great way cash in votes at TWC, lol. You should vote for my comic as well *wink* *wink*.